Friday, April 24, 2009

L.A. Commuters

I tripped across this on BikeForums.net and thought it was pretty cool. I asked the photographer and he said I could repost it here.

I don't ride my bike to work everyday. I need to rest my legs sometimes, so on my off days I ride the bus to work. Few days ago, I was finishing off a roll of film (yes film) by shooting all the bikes that rode by the bus stop. This is in about a 20 minute time frame. There were a few others, but they were sidewalk riders, too close to where I was sitting for my 50mm lens to fit them all in the frame. Just thought I'd share.

Thanks for sharing, Bhop73.

3 comments:

Steve A said...

Is that guy in the top picture as close to the curb as it looks? He's a lot braver than me!

HeidiTri's said...

All I can think is..." PUT A HELMET ON!" when I see these pictures.

Steve A said...

My vote for "most likely to live healthy into the next decade?" The dude in the third from the top picture...