Tuesday, August 04, 2009

We Apologize for the Inconvenience

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a few days. My new project (see post below) has been taking up a lot of my online time. A lot of the time I've spent won't ever be noticed by people reading my new The Mixte Gallery blog, but hopefully it will help keep it organized. Also, I decided to try Wordpress for the new blog and there's a learning curve associated with that.

And online time has been at a premium lately; a click over to my Doohickie blog will explain why.

I'm still commuting though and doing my breakfast rides on Saturdays and maybe will begin to ride with another group that may form in Fort Worth, if Myles has his way.

2 comments:

Steve A said...

You don't get bonus points for burnout. Focus & keep Mrs Doohickie happy!

Keri said...

Enjoy Wordpress... it does have a little learning curve, but the versatility is worth the effort. And it gets better with every upgrade.