Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shadow Play

This first image is from my good online friend EssexJan. This one is to catch your attention. ;- )



The rest of these I took. I was planning to put them into a post called "Me and My Shadow"



These are just different pics I've taken of my shadow while riding. Some of these were intentional, some (like this next one) the result of accidentally taking a picture when I didn't mean to.





You can see my shadow, kind of, mixed in with the the shadow of the trees.



X marks the spot:



A few other shadow pics:











7 comments:

popeye cahn said...

I'm a big proponent of shadow capture!

sara said...

I love shadow bike photos. I keep saying I need to get some-- especially when the bakfiets is filled with three boys. The shadow of their their heads popping from the box is not-to-be missed.

Lovely Bicycle! said...

Cool!

Big Oak said...

When you think about it, it's great to have a shadow. It's been cloudy and rainy here for the past week. I forgot what shadows looked like!

Rollz said...

Nice pictures!

Doohickie said...

Thanks.

Dottie said...

Cool shadow pictures. Something about them is always a bit menacing though - probably from some scary movie I watched as a kid :)