Saturday, July 05, 2008

Almost there

Yep, still stuck in Orlan-D'oh! Tomorrow is the moment of truth. Our last test ends tomorrow (a Sunday). We have to go in and take some measurements and if all is well, we just need to finish our test report, submit it and we can GO HOME!

Yay!

And then as soon as we go home, I go on vacation with my family. We're taking about two weeks off to drive up to upstate New York to visit my wife's family and then my family.

And.... if tomorrow goes well I can actually expect me job to be there for me when I get back. ;- )

Hey, I know.... people like pictures, right? Okay, here's a picture of my cell... uh, I mean room:

See the lamp in front of the window? There's no bulb in it, and nowhere to plug it in. But it looks good. I guess.

And here's the view from the window. See that little row of buildings out on the horizon? That's downtown Orlan-D'oh!

Those are the same clouds that roll in every day at about 5:00. Then it rains. And then it stops. So it goes in Floriduh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe Travels

Upstate New York is not a bad destination in the summer months

Might hit Saratoga in August My ownself LOL

Sheila said...

The lamp in front of the window is way too funny!